Insurance breakfast for senior communications professionals
Date Posted: Thursday 28th July 2011
This month's breakfast for senior communications professionals in the insurance market included representatives from both the consumer and wholesale areas of the insurance spectrum. Alongside an interesting discussion on summer holidays (America, Europe, Africa?) we also covered a series of key topics including:
- The difference between a Communications team that reports to a CEO and one that reports to HR or Marketing.
- The challenges of Communications across Europe, US or global timezones. Plus, the challenges of multi-languages.
- The rise of the Asian market. What's developing faster Hong Kong or Singapore?
- The developing markets in Turkey and Russia.
- Finding truly global PR agency support.
- How to structure a Comms team, large or small.
To find out more about next month's insurance breakfast please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who has the best structured in-house PR team? What do you think works?....